Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lists...

Every Thursday on Stacey Curnow's Midwife for your Life Blog she features Ruthie Yarme. Today she wrote 100 Things That Delight. I really love the post and as anyone who knows me personally knows I also am always making lists! It helps keep me focused on what needs to be done. Sometimes I get lazy or don't feel like that much is going on.. and I stop ... and those are the times that some of the simple but extraordinary things get left behind. Like writing the things I'm grateful for each day... If there's a list ... hopefully made the night before, it just seems more gets done from the mundane to the extraordinaier. I do have an ongoing list on my scattered wildflowers page ... It's a list of things I . I leave it open ended and add to it when the mood stikes. Just reading it makes me smile ...
Do you make lists of any kind? I'd love to hear the whats and whys of your lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment