Wednesday, July 14, 2010

getting back to gratitude.

How does time escape? and so quickly... Somedays it seems it's spinning out of control!! Even though I have added to my Gratitude Journal I've certainly been negligent here!! Again I want to Join Ann over here and add to my forever growing list of Hallelujahs. But before I start my list I wanted to share just a bit. Have you ever noticed that a lot of times when we make a commitment to something that seems it should be "oh... so easy" to accomplish that is when 'stuff' creeps in and it all of the sudden it is "oh SO challenging"? The 'stuff' comes from all sides ready to tear us down. I've been having some challenges lately and I've decided that "STUFF" is NOT GOING To get in my way again! I'm going to move forward and do something that I usually don't feel like doing! I'm going to be grateful for the "STUFF"! ... funny too as this looks to also be quite a few of Ann's blessings and what her blog list contains. So I'm in good company for sure!

76. ~ 100.




writing it out

headaches

confusion

misunderstandings between friends

feeling stuck

the summer heat setting in

failed tomatoe plants

missing my girls

talking to P.E.T. and getting talked back!

lack of planning

late nights

early mornings

humidity

loneliness

feeling inferior

snail mail ❤

a reliable vehicle

my guy

company

silence

missed opportunities

new opportunities

my camera

breakfast for dinner

old friends


holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment