Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a good idea...

DSC_0396
an aha moment...

Have you ever experienced one of those??

Stacey Curnow led me to experience one of those times this evening as I read the blog she had posted for yesterday: The Power of Your Story. I am so glad that I noticed that I had skipped over a post and went back... as it was truly something I needed to hear and more important that I was ready to hear. Even though I'm sure I've heard something of the sort before - some things need the timing to be just right so we can receive what is being shared. The things we tell ourselves every single minute of every single day are the very things we are made up of. So those words need to be as positive and loving as... well Stacey just shares it so much better. Go check it out!


1 comment:

  1. Hi cindi!

    Oh, I'm so delighted that my article contributed to "aha" moment for you! And I'm SO delighted to have found your blog! I think you are doing a fantastic job of conveying these important messages - but I appreciate your generosity in encouraging your readers to come to my blog very much! I know we will continue to inform each others journeys! Much love, Stacey

    ReplyDelete